Forum

Please keep on, Mr. Leisink!

k0nsl
1 November 2012, 10:34
I've read all most every topic in the forums to gather more information and I've read all the "official" material written by you Mr. Leisink. I'm only posting this to let you know that I found your webserver to be superb. It's super-easy to work with and it has a real logic syntax. Please keep on developing Hiawatha because it's really good and I'm sure more people will use it. Are there any known statistics on how many servers there are using Hiawatha? Statistics such as that must be difficult to gather, though...nonetheless, it would have been interested to get a general idea

In any case, I wish you all the best. I'm going to deploy Hiawatha on some of my servers for production. Excellent!

Right now I'm testing Hiawatha on http://benito.k0nsl.org/blog/
It's just a simple WP installation, but I'm testing other stuff in the background

Good luck !

-k0nsl

Hiawatha version: LATEST (8.6)
Operating System: CENTOS
Hugo Leisink
1 November 2012, 18:06
Hi k0nsl, thanks for your feedback. It is indeed very hard for me to get any statistics about how much Hiawatha is being used. Sometimes I think it's only used by a hand full of people, but other times I get messages from all over the world. Just like yours now. If you like Hiawatha, please help me making Hiawatha more known. Spread the word!
k0nsl
2 November 2012, 01:37
You're welcome Mr. Leisink !

I will definitively recommend Hiawatha to more people.

-k0nsl
This topic has been closed.