Forum

Maximum request size reached...

Alex38
17 February 2009, 20:45
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to setup Hiawatha v6.7 on a Norhtec Microclient Sr with Puppy linux on CF card.
I also run with Hiawath Mysql 5.0.67 and PHP.

My problem comes with phpMyAdmin 3.0.0, as soon as I try to import a sql file to my database I get an error:
- in the browser: Connection Interrupted/The document contains no data./The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.
- in the hiawatha system.log: Maximum request size reached

Do you have a clue?

thank you for your help

Alex
Hugo Leisink
17 February 2009, 20:51
The default maximum request size is 64kb. If you want to increase it, use the MaxRequestSize option the increase it. The following example sets the maximum request size to 1MB (1024 kb).
MaxRequestSize = 1024
Alex38
18 February 2009, 00:09
Thank you very much!
It has worked...

Martin Eskdale Moen
6 April 2010, 11:41
I seem to be having the same issue in regards to file uploads through drupal, once I increased the MaxRequestSize to something obscenely big I could upload a file, however I thought the MaxUploadSize was supposed to be taking care of file uploads.
Hugo Leisink
6 April 2010, 20:41
MaxRequestSize is for setting the maximum request size for GET and POST requests. MaxUploadSize is for PUT requests. Uploading files via Drupal goes via POST requests and therefor is limited via the MaxRequestSize setting.
Martin Eskdale Moen
6 April 2010, 23:22
Thank you
This topic has been closed.