Forum

Hiawatha 9,5 running ZoneMinder 1.27

Erik S
2 June 2014, 13:39

Hiawatha version: 9.5
Operating System: Puppy Linux UPUP 3.9.9.2

Hello Hugo,
more out of excitement then anything else am I posting. I have been able to compile the zoneminder 1.27 closed circuit television system which is designed to run under Apache, to run now under Hiawatha 9.5. I have been using Hiawatha since version 6+ and have tried to swap in Hiawatha before unsuccessfully. Everything worked BUT the live camera streams. This time after carefully looking over your Forum I was able to find a solution using an older post from, 2010. It came down to a ScriptAlias / Alias difference and the magic: NoExtensionAs = cgi. Now as far as I can tell from testing the entire ZoneMinder is running very well. This is an important option to be able to offer a ZoneMinder install using the Hiawatha server instead of Apache. So in conclusion I just want to share and say thanks for your work! Very Cool.
Hugo Leisink
2 June 2014, 13:44
Hi Erik. Thanks a lot for your message. It's always good to get feedback from people using my webserver. Even more when they use it for some tweaker / hacker thing like you did! Cool, thanks!
Marc
9 June 2014, 08:54
Hello,

Can you describe in more detail how you got zoneminder <-> hiawatha running? I'm interested too to replace Apache
This topic has been closed.