Forum

Banshee Framework - Menu

René
6 August 2014, 09:57
I wauld like to add bootstrap 3 and jquery-1.11.1.min.js at the backend. but I have a problem with menu.js and maybe with more js files. Not tested yet.

Once I have added jquery-1.11.1.min.js, the insert button disappears and when I click the update button I lose the data in my menu mysql table.

I have also tested this problem with jquery-2.1.1.min.js. Same result.
Hugo Leisink
6 August 2014, 21:55
You could try the one I'm using in Banshee 4.2: http://develop.banshee-php.org/js/banshee/jquery.menueditor.js. Don't know I've changed something, but it's running fine with the latest jQuery. Hmmm, the 4.1 release is almost a year ago. Time for a new release.
René
7 August 2014, 12:41
Sorry Hugo, same problem. I don't have any problems with jquery-1.11.1.min.js at the frontend. it's just that the navbar wont collapse without jquery-1.11.1.min.js at the backend. Its not a first priority, really.

It's good to hear that you are still working on the Banshee Framework. Did take a quick look at your delevopment site. I did not get an mailbox notification. Did you skip it?
Hugo Leisink
9 August 2014, 23:00
Navbar collapse? I'm afraid that I don't understand what you mean. What navbar? I don't know any navbar in Banshee that should collapse.

I took Banshee's forum and mailing list onffline, because nobody is interested in Banshee.
René
13 August 2014, 19:08
Sorry, forgot about it.

Its Bootstrap's navbar
Hugo Leisink
13 August 2014, 20:56
Bootstrap's navbar... no offense but why do you ask me about something that other people have created? I don't know much about Bootstrap...
René
14 August 2014, 02:41
Well, I have created a simple theme with Bootstrap for the Banshee Framework. Now I want see if it can be done with the dashboard.
Heiko
14 August 2014, 18:03
I have seen you did an update Banshee 4.2 today. It's working fine at my website.
Hugo Leisink
14 August 2014, 19:46
You two must be the only one using it! Besides me of course.
René
15 August 2014, 00:21
One more... Guess where I have read it.
This topic has been closed.