Forum

error while executing CGI

Kapageridis Stavros
3 February 2015, 16:22
Hi Hugo,
i have a strange issue. I am running hiawatha 9.11 on a server where i host 2 other domains with the exacly the same script and everything is running perfectly. Today i add a new domain with the same script, i install the script without any issue. At the end of checking i find that when i login to the admin panel of the script there is an issue which returns me "internal server error 500".
Reminds you that i run the same script on the same server for other 2 domain without a single issue.
I check the error.log and get the following
/home/tekila/chat/admin/menu.php|error while executing CGI

Only to the specific file(menu.php), all others is ok.
I check the cgi-wrapper.conf and it is correct. Also i check everything else there.
# CGI wrapper configuration
#
# Use the 'newroot' tool to copy applications to a chroot directory.

CGIhandler = /usr/bin/perl
#CGIhandler = /usr/bin/php5-cgi
CGIhandler = /usr/sbin/php5-fpm
CGIhandler = /usr/bin/python
CGIhandler = /usr/bin/ruby
CGIhandler = /usr/bin/ssi-cgi

Wrap = jail_visichat ; /home/visichat ; visichat:www-data
Wrap = jail_musicbar ; /home/musicbar ; musicbar:www-data
Wrap = jail_tekila ; /home/tekila ; tekila:www-data

I replace the specific file with one from a working domain. There is still the same issue.

Have any idea ?

Hiawatha version: 9.11
Operating System: Ubuntu 14.04
Hugo Leisink
4 February 2015, 15:21
Uhh, in fact, no. I've given this some thought, but the fact that it works for other domains proofs that Hiawatha works. I think the cause of this is something other than Hiawatha. I just have no idea what that might be.
Kapageridis Stavros
5 February 2015, 22:34
Hi Hugo, i am sorry for the trouble. I find that the specific file was corrupted. Somehow it get damaged. I upload the original file in binary mode and it is ok now. Thank you for your response.
This topic has been closed.