Forum

Drupal Flooding

J. Lambrecht
29 September 2015, 15:45
I'm testing Hiawatha with php5-fpm, mysql and now also Drupal7 and later Drupal8. I've used the URLToolkit definition as from this website. For some reason or other i get a notification Drupal is suspectible to flooding when using the Hiawatha defaults.

Also, i'd like to run a servers staging.domain.tld with virtual hosts for staging.domain.tld/d7 and staging.domain.tld/d8 respectively, each using their own UrlToolkit. I assume i should have two virtual hosts for the same FQDN with a different urlkit, same webroot ( since the origin is /var/web/d7 and /var/web/d8 respectively.

Using alias= to rewrite the webroot ?
J.Lambrecht
1 October 2015, 07:54
alias = works/justfine
Hugo Leisink
1 October 2015, 08:52
Good to hear it works!
J.Lambrecht
1 October 2015, 18:16
Thank you so much Hugo

Say, .hiawatha is not working, syntax error, don't get what's wrong, contents is

UrlToolkit = drupal7

and it is positioned in the alias:dir, world readable, owned by root:root
Hugo Leisink
1 October 2015, 22:30
The UrlToolkit option in a .hiawatha file is only valid when the .hiawatha file is placed in the webroot directory.
J. Lambrecht
5 October 2015, 15:11
Well, it is ... ehm wait, this brings me back

The rootdir is /var/www/thecms/
while there is hosted drupal 7 at /var/www/thecms/d7 and drupal8 at /var/www/thecms/d8
for my own reasons i want to host them at thecms.domain.tld and have a different urltoolkit loaded for both since later on i'd want to also host /var/www/thecms/yii and /var/www/thecms/wp

I've not yet found a way to do so on the thecms.domain.tld so that it becomes thecms.domain.tld/d7 ... /wp

Hugo Leisink
9 October 2015, 15:03
I think you're left with two options: write one UrlToolkit rule which handles both subdirectories of give each website its own virtual host.
This topic has been closed.