Forum

Paging in Symphony CMS admin causes 404

bzerangue
27 May 2011, 07:29
Actually, I ran across a bug, I think.

I'm using Symphony CMS with Hiawatha, and I'm getting a 404, anytime, I try to page to another page of entries...

http://domain.com/symphony/publish/page-content/?pg=2

So, it looks like it's tripping on ?pg=2

I'm using the Symphony URL Toolkit. Do you know how I can fix this error?

Hiawatha version: 7.4.1
Operating System: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
bzerangue
27 May 2011, 08:03
FYI... there is nothing showing up in my error.log file that pertains to this error.
Hugo Leisink
31 May 2011, 13:38
I've installed symphony on my server but everything worked as it should. I will take a closer look at it when I have the time. Might take a few days.
bzerangue
4 June 2011, 09:02
Thanks! Any findings?
bzerangue
4 June 2011, 20:02
Here's my Virtual Host setup for this site...

VirtualHost {
Hostname = testwebsite.local, www.testwebsite.local
WebsiteRoot = /Users/webuser/Sites/public_html/testwebsite.local/public
StartFile = index.php
AccessLogfile = /Users/webuser/Sites/public_html/testwebsite.local/log/access.log
ErrorLogfile = /Users/webuser/Sites/public_html/testwebsite.local/log/error.log
TimeForCGI = 5
UseFastCGI = PHP5
UseToolkit = symphony
}

Is there anything that needs to be adjusted or added for paging to work on the Symphony backend?

Hugo, to test the Symphony admin backend, enter about 20 dummy entries under articles so you can have multiple pages of content. The problem is that it gives you a 404, when you try to page to the next page of entries.
bzerangue
4 June 2011, 21:30
To see a visual of my issue, I did a quick 40-second screencast showing the error that I'm experiencing. http://www.screenr.com/IQTs
Hugo Leisink
4 June 2011, 23:25
I've updated the UrlToolkit rule for Symphony in the HOWTO page. Please try that one.
bzerangue
5 June 2011, 09:54
The updated UrlToolkit rule for Symphony seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you so much!!!!
This topic has been closed.