Forum

@INC

wognath
30 December 2011, 06:39
I am trying to set up a localhost server for webmo, which runs cgi scripts which call other scripts. The called scripts are not found. I get error 500 with log message
"Can't locate ParsedHTML.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i486-t2-linux-gnu /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 etc. etc.) at /var/www/cgi-bin/login.cgi line 13.|BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/cgi-bin/login.cgi line 13."

A sym link to ParsedHTML.pm placed in, for example, /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 works, but there are many other calls--so I would have to make maybe 25 links, which seems very messy. All of the scripts are in /var/www/cgi-bin. Is there some way I can expand the @INC path list to include this directory?
Thanks in advance for your patience with a beginner!

Hiawatha version: 7.8.2
Operating System: puppy linux 4.3.1
Hugo Leisink
30 December 2011, 07:05
I think you better ask for help at the webmo support forum. Because, although I would love to help you, I have very little knowledge about Perl. And also because this ain't a Hiawatha issue, but a webmo issue.
wognath
30 December 2011, 16:39
Thank you, Hugo. I will do as you suggest. I had thought @INC was a list somewhere in Hiawatha's setup.
This topic has been closed.